Yamaha Europe has just partnered with Crescent Racing to reveal a Special Edition WorldSBK R1 replica – and the extremely exclusive batch of 21 units are all set for the lucky garage of whoever gets there first.
The report from VisorDown states that the bikes are all signed by (and created in commemoration of) Toprak Razgatlıoğlu, winner of the 2021 WorldSBK Championship for Yamaha.
If you’re thinking of getting your hands on one of these beauties, expect to place down a deposit of £500.00 – a reasonable sum, made the better by the following list of perks you’ll be getting with the bike itself:
- A badge proving the ‘technician-signed build identification’ of your unit
- A framed ‘limited edition certificate’, autographed by Razgatlıoğlu himself as well as the Team Principal Paul Denning – including the edition number alongside the usual VIN number and buyer details.
- Two VIP hospitality passes to your choice of 2022 WorldSBK events, where you will be “a VIP guest of the team with pit-box visit and the opportunity to spend time with Razgatlıoğlu,” according to the report.
- A superbike set up to your personal specifications, with an entire day devoted to one-on-one training with either Crescent Yamaha’s James Hillier OR Niall Mackenzie (“UK circuit only; overseas set up and training by arrangement”)
- An autographed article of riding equipment that Razgatlıoğlu used when he won the 2021 WorldSBK Championship.
Be sure to visit the official website of Crescent Racing to toy with that measly £500.00…if we’re talking bang-for-buck, it’s worth it.
Drop a comment below and let us know what you think, and be sure to also check out other recent news topics from today’s lineup.