YAMAHA Europe is celebrating the World Superbike Championship of Turkish star Toprak Razgatlıoğlu with a very special, very limited edition Yamaha R1 World Championship Replica.
Revealed online, the bike will be extremely limited, with just 21 units produced jointly between Yamaha Europe and the Crescent Racing PRO SHOP.
Billed as the ‘ultimate track-ready WorldSBK Replica R1’, the bike produces 205bhp at the rear wheel – an increase of around 20bhp over stock. The power hike is mainly down to the inclusion of a trick Akrapovič exhaust system being fitted and mated to a GYTR race ECU.
Weight is 26kg down on stock (with the Toprak Rep’ weighing 175kg including fluids) with Marchesini lightweight rims and Öhlins factory-spec suspension helping to slim down the already light machine.
The braking system is supplied by Italian experts Brembo and features a race-spec system for ultimate on-track performance.
All Toprak Replica Limited Edition Yamaha R1 editions will also include:
- Unique limited edition badging and technician-signed build identification
- Framed limited edition certificate, signed personally by Razgatlıoğlu and Team Principal Paul Denning, certifying the edition number alongside VIN number and the purchaser’s details
- VIP hospitality passes for two people to a 2022 WorldSBK event of choice as a VIP guest of the team, with pit-box visit and the opportunity to spend time with Razgatlıoğlu
- Personalised machine set up and one-on-one rider coaching day with Crescent Yamaha’s James Hillier OR Niall Mackenzie (UK circuit only; overseas set up and training by arrangement)
- A personally signed piece of riding equipment, genuinely used by Razgatlıoğlu during the 2021 WorldSBK Championship campaign
For more information of to register your interest, head to: Crescentmoto.typeform.com
Video of New Yamaha R1 &amp; Yamaha R1M Review | Visordown.com