Two Wheels for Life, the official charity of the MotoGP, has a pretty special experience up for bid on-site at the minute – a full VIP race weekend courtesy of the Petronas Yamaha team at the upcoming MotoGP weekend in Valencia.
If you’re lucky enough to place the winning bid, you’ll receive the ultimate weekend for two as specials guests of the Petronas Yamaha team, 4-star accommodation for four nights, a meet-and-greet with the riders (but excluding Valentino Rossi, apparently, but you can understand as it’s his last EVER MotoGP race) and full paddock access.
This prize in particular was donated by Caladen Limited, top generosity from them!
The full Petronas Valencia MotoGP weekend prize from Two Wheels for Life includes:
- Full paddock access with team hospitality including a buffet lunch, refreshments and snacks
- A guided garage tour in the Yamaha Petronas SRT pit box
- Meet and greet with the riders (excluding Valentino Rossi)
- Service road access
- Team merchandise
- Friday opening dinner with special guests and charity auction featuring unique merchandise and experiences in benefit of Two Wheels for Life
- Sunday night closing dinner
- And it does not stop there, the package also includes transfers and 4* accommodation in Valencia for two for four nights, including…
- Welcome pack with event merchandise and useful information Track transfers Fri/Sat/Sun
- Pole Position Travel guides on hand at all time
Two Wheels for Life raises money to pay for vital medical treatment in some of the poorest and most remote areas of Africa, and in this case, will also split profits with Siyabulela Pre Primary School.
As of writing, the top bid is £2,694 from ‘Pitboss’ with a little over 5 days to go.
There are more MotoGP experiences on the Two Wheels for Life page too, including other charity auctions for the chance to be a part of MotoGP press conferences at the Valencia and Portimao races, grid passes for all classes at each of the remaining 2021 MotoGP rounds, and a podium visit at Misano.