Continuing their new colour game, Suzuki has announced new colour options for their popular middleweight adventure motorcycles – the V-Strom 650 & V-Strom 650XT.
Earlier in the year the range-topping V-Strom 1050 & 1050XT had updates to their colour palette too, and adventure fans may go just as wild with these new options for the middleweight market which has seen a host of new models introduced towards the latter end of this year.
Recently announced was the Suzuki GSX-R1000 Phantom edition, if you want a sportier option!
Here are the new Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2022) colours:
- Pearl Vigour Blue with white beak decals
- Glass sparkle black with yellow beak graphic
- Pearl Brilliant White with blue beak decals (2021 colour)
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT (2022) colours:
- Pearl Vigour Blue with Metallic Matt Sword Silver beak decals and blue rims
- Glass Spark Black with grey and blue beak graphics and blue rims
- Champion Yellow No.2 with gold rims (2021 colour)
- Pearl Brilliant White with gold rims (2021 colour)
In any of the chosen colour options, prices for the 2022 V-Strom 650 starts at £7,999, whilst the V-Strom 650XT starts at £8,299.
Initially launched in 2004 as the DL650, the V-Strom range has been a popular middleweight for years, using the proven 645cc V-twin motor providing broad power and character for touring and off-road jaunts.
Fitted with easy start system, traction control & low RPM assist, those who opt for the XT model will benefit from lightweight spoked wheels, hand guards and a lower cowling as standard.
If you’d like more about the Suzuki V-Strom 650 range, head over to the Suzuki site.