Learn how to wheelie with the Roland Sands Design’s new Buellton Riding Shirt! In no time at all, you’ll be posting up at 12 o’clock with RSD’s new flannel.
Kidding aside, the Buellton is a comfy and versatile flannel chock full of SAS-FLEX armor tech to keep your epidermis from melting off your bones. Constructed of a heavyweight wool outer, the Buellton is super cozy because it features a premium poly quilted liner and corduroy collar and cuff lining to limit the amount of wool so you won’t be scratching like Tyrone Biggums in public. Other premium features include a waterproof outer device pocket, premium metal branded trims and a relaxed fit. If the temps creep up but you want to stay protected, the Buellton is great choice.
- Premium wool-based fabric with water repellent finish 475 gsm
- 60% wool / 20% acrylic / 10% nylon / 10% poly
- Poly twill quilted liner
- Cordura 600d sleeve lining for abrasion
- Externel wp chest pocket
- All YKK Zippers
- Embroidered branding – left sleeve
- Snap down collar
- Equipped with sas-tec flex elbow & shoulder armor
- Equipped with SAS-TEC flex elbow & shoulder armor / CE EN 1621:2021-1 certified
- Armor ready back pocket
- Shirt is CE EN 17092:2020 – AA certified
For more information, visit the Roland Sands Design online store HERE.